Wednesday 1 July 2015

Why you can Trust Superwhizz CA Coaching

The teachers have been compared to Gods for all the right reasons. They play an extremely critical role in forging our future by helping us fulfil our career dreams. And with this role, comes great responsibility on the shoulders of the teachers.

Superwhizz CA Coaching Institute in Vijaywada is one temple of education where teachers are well-aware of this critical responsibility on their shoulders. An aware teacher makes the student equally aware, and a curious student draws the best out of his teacher. This is very well reflected in the student-teacher bond in this institute.
They not only are student-centric in their teaching approach, but also hold extreme expertise in the intricate concepts of CA Coaching which make them an ideal institution to prepare for CA Coaching and hence, students can trust them willingly regarding their bright future.


2 comments:

  1. Becoming CA was my father dream. To fulfill my father’s dream, I joined SUPERWHIZZ who were capable enough to make a blind student have good rank in CA. I took the rankers as impression and also applied the teachings of GUPTA Sir. I passed CA and successfully fulfilled my father’s dream. It was possible only because of SUPERWHIZZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my childhood I lost my father in accident. Then my mother took all the responsibility. I chose CA as a career but I realized that qualifying CA is very difficult. Then I joined SUPERWHIZZ. There, GUPTA Sir gave us classes which motivated me and taught us a lot of discipline. With the help of his suggestion, I completed CA in 1st attempt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting