Monday 29 June 2015

CA as a Career Option

Since many decades, importance of professionals like doctors, engineers, architects etc have been highlighted to play a pivotal role in the growth of the country. But ever since the economic reforms took place and the entrepreneurial culture rose, the role of CA has become equally important.
Just like a doctor plays a critical role in maintaining the well-being of a person, CA plays a critical role in maintain and improving the health of a particular business.
CAs these days not only take care of the accounts and audits of the company, but have a dynamic role in financial strategization, wealth management and steering the ship of commerce dynamically through the seas of ever-changing economic policies.
To have a smart and challenging career, CA is one of the hot choices; and so is Superwhizz CA Coaching Institute in Vijaywada for anyone who is serious in carving a career in the field of Chartered Accountancy.

1 comment:

  1. From my childhood I want to become doctor. But nowadays studying medicine is very expensive. Even after completing, settling as a doctor is also so much expensive. So, I change my decision not to do medical after completing my 10th class. My parents encouraged me to do CA. So I took mec in inter. After inter exams, I attended SUPERWHIZZ Talent Test in Vijayawada. Now I am joining articles and in the meantime I completed B.COM & ICWA also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting